My Walk.

Twenty-one years of military service allowed me to see and experience many things. To live in many unique and beautiful places and to enjoy many different cultures. Even with all that there was a part of me missing, a part I searched for, that I tried to fill, not always in the best way or with the right thing. It took me many years and often an unpleasant journey to eventually find what had been missing, I needed a personal relationship with God. By bringing Jesus into my life I found what I had been missing.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

That verse says it all in my case. If you had known me before and now seen me you would agree. So this Blog is going to be a piece of my journey, I will rant, rave, confess, share hope, question and, I also hope testify "The Good News". So I invite you to drop by and see how my Journey through this wilderness is progressing. God Bless each and everyone of you.

~ Kent

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

God is with us











God has given us this awesome promise in His
Word: Whatever He wills for us, He will also
work within us to accomplish. You and I will
never be in a position where we are unable to
fulfill His plans for us. He is always right there
beside us, strengthening us for the tasks He has
planned for us.
I pray you will allow the Lord, through the
power of the Holy Spirit, to strengthen and
equip you to live a life that is pleasing to Him.
My friend, that is life at its very best







1 comment: